1. It's beautiful!
2. It gives me inspiration
3. I can watch movies
4. I can read books
5. I can draw it!
6. I can play music instruments
7. Listening to music feel different
8. I can use my time to be with my beloved people
9. I don't have to watering my plants and flowers
10. I can dancing in the rain.
Rain
I love this!
Welcome to my world
RDJ says welcome
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Categories
Popular Posts
-
First Humanistic Studies class impressed me much, it is unique as it relates with many thing. Learning multicul...
-
You will never know until you hear yourselves. In late seventies, listening comprehension once believed as the best way to learn language fo...
-
It goes without saying, that technology has become part of our life. People are trying to figure out how could it supposed to use in educa...
-
We need to know Benjamin Bloom taxonomy in order to have a full understanding of new topics, and be able to apply it in new situations. Stud...
-
More at IMDbPro » Skyline ( 2010 ) 94 min - Action | Sci-Fi | Thriller - 12 November 2010 (Indonesia) 4.6 /10 User...
-
Fourth e-reflection Published on Rabu, 12 Oktober 2011 in Natasha Kezia Lately I have been thinking, how important model of...
-
Book Review ...
-
Narnia :The Voyage of the Dawn Treader The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader ( 2010 ) 113 min - Adventure | ...
-
These days many countries have been trying to apply for language learning in the classroom. New software, machines, and computers had been i...
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
About Me
Hello!
Hello, welcome to my blog. Here's I will post some stuff. I hope you guys like it. Please comment to my post. Thank you!
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar